Letrozole is first developed to fight breast cancer. It will first be used by US FDA approval in 1997 and would hit the market under the trade name of Femara. It is much more popular with the name Letrozol instead of its trade name. While this substance is being launched for the treatment of breast cancer, it has found a welcome home among anabolic steroid users. Over the years, this substance is used to treat the breast cancer of postmenopausal women.
What is letrozole
Letrozole is a non-steroidal oral aromatize substance used to treat hormonal-reactive breast cancer surgery. It is known in the trade as Femara. It works by reducing the total amount of estrogen produced mainly in the body. It helps to control breast cancer by controlling the production of estrogen. It is anti estrogen in nature.
The administration of letrozole:
In the treatment of breast cancer the standard dosage of this supplement is 2.5 mg per day. This is the extremely potent dosage and will usually be given until the cancer dies down. For standard estrogen protection 0.5-1 mg should be used every other day and it is more than enough. For competitive bodybuilders, a full 1 mg per day should be enough to get the stronger and tougher look. This substance is both for men and women and the dosage would remain the same. The supplement should be taken once daily with or without food as prescribed by the doctor.
How letrozole works in the human body
· This medication is used to treat some types of breast cancer in postmenopausal women.
· This substance reduces the amount of estrogen that can make breast cancer grow faster.
· Letrozole also prevent the breast cancer from returning
· It protects users from water retention and gynecomastia.
· It helps to promote good and healthy cholesterol levels.
· Letrozol makes users safe on the successful PCT.
· It is quite substance preferred to treat low production of testosterone in the human body.